Introducing VECTASHIELD® Vibrance™ Antifade Mounting Media
VECTASHIELD Vibrance products are completely new formulations of curing antifade mounting media for immunofluorescence applications. These newest additions to our VECTASHIELD portfolio were developed with customer feedback to improve on parameters such as ease of use and retention of specific staining intensity over time. VECTASHIELD Vibrance Antifade Mounting Media are new tools to help investigators see more and do more with each experiment.
Why VECTASHIELD Vibrance Mounting Media?
- Superior antifade/anti-photobleaching properties across the spectrum
- Compatibility with commonly used fluorophores
- View sections one hour after mounting
- No tone or autofluorescent background, even after curing
- Room temperature storage of slides with extended archiving time
- Minimal bubble formation, even after several weeks storage
- Curing formulations with choice of counterstain (DAPI) or no counterstain
- 12 month product expiration date
Plus the same features you have come to expect of VECTASHIELD® brand:
- Ideal refractive index
- Easy to use
- Ready to use, requires no warming
- No sealing of coverslips required (curing formulations)